Saturday 8 March 2014

Strong Woman

I am a woman
worth treasuring
but not to be taken as possession.
Grown in a flower of love by nature
never to be poked with aggression.
I am at liberty.
Liberal Woman.
That's me!!

I ain't confined to the kitchen
but even if i am
The site is dealt with fire and knives.
Do not take me as the weaker sex of the society.
I am a warrior.
Brave Woman.
That's me!!

I go through all the odds
suppression, assault, downcast
My self respect is burnt alive.
Yet I am enchanted to turn the murk to gleam.
I am miraculous.
Phenomenal Woman.
That's me!!

I may look fragile
Nevertheless, my heart is mighty.
Bewitched with patience in abundance
Yet injustice is not tolerable.
I've got a voice.
Revolutionary Woman.
That's me!!

My scars are not the signs of my incapability
they narrate my story
leading to conclusion
"I am survivor till end".
My soul still embellished with
care, love, humanity and wisdom.
I am  enlightened.
Wise Woman
That's me!!


© Priyanka Bajaj

No comments:

Post a Comment